Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Years!

2012 is here!

New Years Resolutions are being contemplated right about now. Many of these resolutions are to do with health, or starting a new fitness regimen. Some people share they are overwhelmed when considering where to begin. Let me suggest you begin by ordering a Bundle and becoming a Preferred Customer on Autoship with InnerLight.

InnerLight "Wellness Bundles" are programs in a box with enough product for approximately a month+. That is a commitment you can keep! We make it easy for you.



  1. Choose from the affordable Wellness Bundles we offer.
  2. Call InnerLight directly at 1.800.677.0997 and be certain to reference Sherlinda Dix, ID 148754.
  3. Register and order online at innerlightinc.com/148754.
  • If you need any further assistance, call Sherlinda Dix at (USA) 203.548.0377. Select the link to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Preferred Customer or select the tab at the top of this site.  Make your New Years Resolution a success!
(Originally posted 12/2010)




    1 comment:

    1. I want to become a Preferred Customer. I like the idea of saving on the cost. I want you to put my Chlorophyll, Supergreens and Prime pH on autoship for me. Thank you. Malinda

      ReplyDelete

    I so enjoy hearing from all of you. I welcome your thoughts, dietary goals, or whatever you would like to share with me. Thank you for your interest in +Drink Your Greens and Minerals. Have a terrific day!