Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jobs 2014

Careers: Help Wanted
Hi Everyone! Truly, the right perspective makes for a successful transformation! If your financial challenges seem overwhelming and oppressive for you right now; if you're feeling stuck, this is a great reason to build a new home-based business. Consider becoming financially independent stay at home as a Consultant or Marketer today! The openings I have posted have the ability to be your retirement. Take a close look at each opportunity.


Contact me at sd@drinkyourgreensandminerals.com, Subject: Help Wanted.


If you believe in the benefits of organic foods rich in probiotics, working with a company whose motto is "Change your diet. Change your life. Change your world.", then becoming an Independent Marketing Director with +Beyond Organic / Youngevity is for you! You make your own hours; work from home; have a great compensation plan with amazing growth; help many achieve their healthy nutritional goals while helping others less fortunate. You can be an effective entrepreneur with your own home-based business. Experience a good many benefits of that go with working as a Beyond Organic insider and enjoy all the amazing products of the company at an awesome discount. Select the link here to begin watching an important video that will get you started. When you start eating these delicious products yourself, you'll have your own testimony about the taste and the benefits.

CLICK HERE to see the Business Compensation Plan






We live in extraordinary times. Important to remember you have options. The opportunities presented above can empower you toward stability. 

Contact me at botanicallybalanced@gmail.com, Subject: Help Wanted, to assist you with getting started. I look forward to welcoming you aboard.




Work from home as a Consultant

(Select a job opportunity to join)
CLICK links below to watch videos
(Select a video to learn more)


15 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post! Everyday, I am trying to "Go Green" a little bit at a time...Not just for "Earth" but for our family, myself and personal wellness.

    If you get time, check out my HBB with Celadon Road. Chemical free products and great prices!
    http://www.myceladonroad.com/15730/

    Looking forward to reading more posts! Found you on Blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hoosiergirl! Thanks for your visit. How terrific you're taking progressive steps to "Green" your home and lifestyle. You won't want to go back...not if you can help it. -Makes a big difference.

      I visited your site! You have a lot of interesting products. Being free of chemicals also compliments your transitioning. I wish you the best with your company.

      Delete
  2. New follower from FNF Hop! I look forward to your posts and hope you'll follow back: www.mommysblockparty.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Follow. Yeah for FNF Hop! I have met some great people from it. I'm headed over there now. -See you in a minute.

      P.S. You might also like botanicalbalance.scentsy.us.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for popping over to our weekend gathering hops, now following you via gfc , hoping you will follow us back over at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com thanks in advance xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Thanks for following me. The Hop was fun. I most certainly will follow you back.

      Delete
  4. I am following the blog hop and I am now your latest GFC follower myw1ldcrazylife. I hope you can drop by http://mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com and follow me as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your support. I hope you linked up to my Getting To Know You Blog Hop while you were here. I look forward to returning the favor. :D

      Delete
  6. nice to konw
    thanks for interesting posts

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/ellis-faas-makeup-light-eyes-e303-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this info! I read some posts and I like your blog :)

    I followed you and I just started a blog, it's dutch. But you could use translate of course. Following me would mean alot!
    http://likearolemodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your great comment. :) Thank you for taking the time to read through some of the posts. I have included a Translate button in the sidebar menu. Please visit again!

      Delete

I so enjoy hearing from all of you. I welcome your thoughts, dietary goals, or whatever you would like to share with me. Thank you for your interest in +Drink Your Greens and Minerals. Have a terrific day!