Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Living Beyond Organic TV: Amazing Wraps

(Originally posted 10/19 - Great for Partial Alkalarians)



Enjoy watching "Amazing Chicken Lettuce Wraps"

Jordan Rubin broadcast from the Beyond Organic ranch. For those who are still on the fence about enrolling to be a Mission Marketer to receive the maximum benefits offered and an additional income, this video showing you how to transform your family meals is for you. For all the rest of you interested in knowing more about the company and staying abreast of healthy news events, DrinkYourGreensandMinerals.com is a site worth your subscribing. Visit us through the link provided.
Sherlinda Dix
Independent Manager
beyond organic
I enjoy sharing Jordan Rubin's world on the Beyond Organic Ranch because I think it is wonderful to see how this company differs from Big Livestock. There is a care for the animals at the ranch, the customers that shows in every aspect of the company



+Sherlinda Dix . Beyond Organic Mission Marketer

2 comments:

  1. I thank GOD for you and the information you have from research and GOD's wisdom.

    I want to be healthy and live a long and abundant life to fulfill what GOD has for me. I would like to know where to begin to become healthy because there is so much information available, that it is overwhelming. Also, my goal is to loose 60 pounds in a year, if this is medically realistic for a 47 year old female. Is there a plan that could be put together for me or does the education from you help me to put the plan together for myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat!
    Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your compliment. However, you are correct that God's wisdom has lead me to build this site. Drink Your Greens and Minerals is for the purpose of sharing information the Lord has guided me to for my personal health maintenance, and those of my loved ones.

    Trust me in saying that if God is directing your heart to strengthen the temple he has given you, you won't expire for having followed His prompting. The place to begin is to alkalize, detox and cleanse the body. It is so important to alkalize your body. When you do, you enable the body to get stronger so it will operate at its best! You will automatically loose weight, especially if you remain diligent.

    While this is a fine program to do a cleanse, ideally I would like to know if you are new at alkalizing, how much alkaline water do you consistently drink, are you on meds, your weight and your health challenges if any. I will be glad to prepare the protocol for you based on the supplements you purchase and some details about you.

    Let me know if you are new to InnerLight. Is this your first visit to Drink Your Greens and Minerals?

    www.DrinkYourGreensandMinerals.com

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy hearing from all of you. I welcome your thoughts, dietary goals, or whatever you would like to share with me. Thank you for your interest in +Drink Your Greens and Minerals. Have a terrific day!