Thursday, December 27, 2012

Drink Your Greens...!

Doc Broc's Power Plants

So here is a delicious and nutritious powder that makes a wonderful Alkalarian beverage. In my opinion, this is a staple product for anyone serious about improving their health or combating obesity. With organic Doc Broc Power Plants, Dr. Young has developed a superior greens drink product that delivers vital nutrients to combat aging, unbalanced weight, and provides long-lasting energy, improving on his original Super Greens. (Available in multiple sizes.)

Doc Broc Power Plants is a fourth generation organic greens drink powder mix -green supplement- formulated by Dr. Young to support a healthy Alkalarian lifestyle and provide your body with the healthy organic nutrients it needs to combat aging, lose weight, and provide long-lasting energy.

This powder is the optimal way for you to get your greens -the raw organic materials your body needs to power your cells and therefore your entire body- in a convenient and great tasting green drink mix.




Sherlinda Dix, UIC 10464

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product! My husband and I like to drink green juice as much as possible but it is a pain to clean the juicer! This would be a good alternative for me on days I'm too busy to pull out the juicer.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Sherlinda! Following you now on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Its convenient, chlorophyll rich, the health benefits are superior to other green drinks, and the best tasting. Besides rich in vitamins, this living food is great for weight loss and fighting disease -Prevents cancer-. One scoop has the same benefit as consuming 14 pounds of greens (green vegetables, fruits, and grasses). It's a wonderful choice and would be a great fit for you. http://www.phmiracleliving.com/p-378-doc-brocs-power-plants.aspx?affiliateid=10464

      I enjoyed my visit. Thanks for following. :D

      Delete

I so enjoy hearing from all of you. I welcome your thoughts, dietary goals, or whatever you would like to share with me. Thank you for your interest in +Drink Your Greens and Minerals. Have a terrific day!