Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Final Harvest Is In

The last of my Summer Harvest of 2013
The cold snap has zapped my veggie garden. This is all that is left. I made Eggplant Parmesan this afternoon. The few shown here will probably become Baba Ghanoush. I was late planting this year. So, I had to say fair-the-well to my little Eggplants that didn't get to see their full potential.

I hope you plant a garden too. Yes, you can plant a winter garden. I enjoy eating according to the seasons. Even though the markets can provide produce out of season, I enjoy my gardening.

Happy Planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy hearing from all of you. I welcome your thoughts, dietary goals, or whatever you would like to share with me. Thank you for your interest in +Drink Your Greens and Minerals. Have a terrific day!